Web Special $105 Per Person | | Originally $145 Per Person.
7 hours duration
- Transportation via Mercedes Sprinter van or comparable vehicle
- Narrative about the way.
- Mimosas, ice, water all day.
- Vista Point & golden Gate tour.
- GOLDEN GATE 2 STOPS.
- A little of walking involved
- Time to shop and take pictures at each location we stop.
- City of San Francisco tour of major landmarks.
Tour Pick-Up Locations and Times
- 7:45 a.m. at Union Square (Geary St. near Powell St., across from Macy’s Women’s Department)
- 8:15 a.m. Pier 39 Fisherman’s Wharf (in front of Hard Rock Cafe)
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Driver/ Guide
- Professional guide
- Soft Drinks & Mimosas
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Pickup and drop off must be the same location
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wine tasting fees not included
- Any shopping or wine purchase not included
- Private tours available by calling.
- Other tours available, and you can taylor your own tour.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Monterey, Carmel, Reno, Lake Tahoe and more available please call.
- Wine tours & city tours of SF available by calling.
- if you need hotel pick up and drop off its available, please mention when calling to make reservation for extra fee.
- Gratuity is not included.
- Private tours available.