Web Special $125 per person | Originally $165 per person
Including Deli Landmark Lunch & Mimosas
San Francisco city tour, all bridges and landmarks,
Sonoma & Napa tours include:
9 hours Duration
- Transportation via Mercedes Sprinter van or comparable vehicle
- Narrative about the Wine Country & San Francisco.
- mimosas, ice, water all day.
- Vista Point & golden Gate tour.
- GOLDEN GATE 4 STOPS.
- Treasure island stop.
- a little of walking involved.
- Sit-down tasting at a Sonoma winery (tasting fees not included)
- Sit-down tasting at a Napa winery (tasting fees not included)
- Picnic Lunch, at Famous Landmark deli in Sonoma.
San Francisco to Wine Country tours include:
- treasure island and more of city landmarks.
- city tour of landmarks of city
- Coit tower
- Lombard Street
- bay bridge and embarcadero
- fishermen warf and surrounding areas
- Movie landmark used in famous movies
- time to shop and take pictures at each location we stop.
Tour Pick-Up Locations and Times
- 7:45 a.m. at Union Square (Geary St. near Powell St., across from Macy’s Women’s Department)
- 8:15 a.m. Pier 39 Fisherman’s Wharf (in front of Hard Rock Cafe)
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Soft Drinks & Mimosas
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Pickup and drop off must be the same location
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wine tasting fees not included
- any shopping or wine purchase not included
- private tours available by calling.
- other tours available, and you can taylor your own tour.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- monterey, carmel, reno, lake tahoe and more available please call.
- Muirwood & Sausalito tour available.
- if you need hotel pick up and drop off its available, please mention when calling to make reservation for extra fee.
- gratuity is not included.
- Private tours available.